Politecnico di Torino
Politecnico di Torino was the first Italian Engineering School founded in the wave of the technical and scientific innovation that gave rise to the most prestigious European polytechnic schools in the mid-19th century. Founded as School for Engineers in 1859, it then became Regio Politecnico di Torino in 1906. Engineers, architects, designers and urban planners have been trained at Politecnico di Torino for over 160 years with rigor, integrity and high-level standards. This long ever-changing history has rated Politecnico among the top European technical Universities for education and research (QS Europe University Rankings TOP 17%), with 38,700 students and a teaching staff of more than 1,000. Know more here.
An institutional collaboration involving Politecnico di Torino, Unioncamere and Torino Chamber of Commerce operating in its Bruxelles official venue for:
enforcing visibility across Europe via a continuous relationship with European institutions and with Bruxelles stakeholders’ representative structures;
monitoring and developing projects and funding initiatives to increase the availability of resources to local business communities and to the entire Italian economic system.
Know more about our activities in Brussels.